People believe that either things are out of control or that they are out of options before they think about entering into therapy. It doesn’t have to be like that, you may just want to get to know yourself. We can always better our relationships with ourselves and others.
What would you like to change?
If you are new to going to therapy, the idea of it can be uncomfortable. Just think of counseling as a regular chit-chat in a safe, non-judgemental space to clearly think things through.
How often do you get to be authentic?
30 minute session / FREE
- A starter session aimed to gather information and see where you are at
- Helps identify the direction of treatment and gives us both a good plan of action on how to best work together on your goals
- Gives you a good taste of working with a therapist before you commit!
45 Minutes / $150
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Narrative Therapy
- Tapping Therapy
- Greif Counseling
- Trauma Therapy / PTSD Treatment
- Reproductive & Maternal Mental Health
- OCD Treatment
- Treatment for Sexual Abuse
- Stress Management
1 Hour 20 Minute Session / $250
- Work through major life transitions together
- Release resentment
- Open the flow of communication
- Rekindle the romance
- Learn to talk about money, sex, intimacy, infidelity, children, family, etc. without escalating into fights